To be or not to be, that’s the career question.
Choosing the right career path can be a daunting process. And jumping into the first job that comes your way could put you on a road that may not truly suit your needs and wants. To find the perfect career for you, it’s necessary to consider what’s important to you now, and how you envision your life in 5, even 10 years. Work is going to encompass a significant portion of your time. Wouldn’t it be best, then, if you found a career that didn’t feel like work?
When exploring your career options, we’ll assess:
- Short-term goals
- Long-term goals and priorities
- Values: money vs. personal fulfillment
- What you love to do and do well
- What you do well but don’t want to do
- Your strengths and what careers require them
- Your weaknesses and what careers to avoid
As a coaching club member you will have access to career information from alumni of my program and others in industry through teleseminars, live telephone interviews, articles and more. You will also learn about resources to help you research potential careers.
“Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life” Confucius